Summer has done many different things in her more than 10 years of practicing law: environmental work, land use work, general business disputes, products litigation, and even a hefty dose of family law. She very much enjoys learning new areas of the law, and zealously devotes herself to identifying all the nuances of anything new she comes across. That said, some areas of the law really require a specialist, and Summer knows and admits her limits. So if you have a matter that doesn’t really look like something she can handle, give her a call and see what she thinks. If she thinks she can help you, she’ll say so. And, if she thinks she can’t help you, she will do her best to find someone who can.
- Successfully sought to have an individual adjudged a vexatious litigant.
- Defended a claim of contempt for non-payment of court-ordered payments.
- Represented a 42-year old individual in a claim for child support against the individual’s parents under Family Code § 3910(a).
- Represented the mother of a disabled 24-year old in a claim for child support against the child’s father under Family Code § 3910(a) included trial.
- Defended the mother of an autistic child in an attempt by the child’s father to obtain full legal and physical custody.
- Assisted a mother with cerebral palsy in negotiating a modification of custody of the child in response to the father moving out of state.